To make an online donation to advance the work of the West Chester Green Team, click here. To donate by check, please send it to 112 W. Union St., West Chester PA 19382.
What Your Donations Go Towards
• In summer 2020, from our Dec. 2019, fundraiser, we paid 3 wonderful students: our garden programs coordinator, our social media specialist, and our videographer. In summer 2021, our talented intern helped immensely on our community gardens and Mondays at Melton programs. See the great results on this web site and on our Facebook and YouTube pages! Now we need to think of paying interns in 2022. We look forward to continuing our very productive collaboration with West Chester University!
• Since in 2020 we were unable to conduct our planned 2nd annual organic vegetable tour in person, we made a series of videos featuring various local gardens. and in 2021 we held the Green Man walking tour of ten lawn-to-garden transformations visible from the sidewalk in West Chester borough. What we do in 2022 depends on Covid!
• In 2020 we invested (as we do every year) in a new yard sign, encouraging people to grow their own vegetables as part of the Climate Victory movement, and our 2021 sign recognized our creation of West Chester Area Transition. And in 2022…?
• We are offering advice to residents who wish to convert lawns to veggie gardens and are also helping now on pollinator planting programs in downtown West Chester.
• We have been increasing our presence in social media.
Convinced? Please help us with a donation, whether large or small. Help local environment and sustainability, help your neighbors organize for everyone’s benefit!